Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The Princess and the Frog

I love albums that grow on me. And movies. Now don't get me wrong, I liked "The Princess and the Frog" when I first saw it. And I liked the soundtrack. One might even go so far as to say that I REALLY liked it. But everytime I listen to the soundtrack I love it more and more. I watched the movie last night in an attempt to inspire myself to study for the o-chem final (an attempt that was surprisingly successful) and I couldn't get over how fantastic it is. It's funny. It's cute. It's heartwarming. The music is catchy. SUPER SUPER CATCHY and fantastic for singing along. I appreciate the message about hard work and all of that business. And the animation is beautiful. Disney-after Mulan II I had lost faith in you. I had thought that you're best days were long behind you. But I was wrong and I cannot even begin to say how delighted about that I am.

Confession: I am currently rewatching the movie while working on other stuff. It's so nice to have in the background. "I'm Almost There" is kind of how I feel about organic chemistry. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment