Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Dixie the Tiny Dog

Ok, so, I mentioned the ridiculous wonderfulness that is "Dixie the Tiny Dog" last post but I didn't really give it the attention it deserves. In fact, I didn't give it any attention after having mentioned that it was ridiculous(ly) wonderful, which, quite frankly, is criminal. Were I more motivated and less into my personal liberty, I would call the inapropro po-po (inappropriate police for those who don't speak Dumb) and they would come and arrest me.

So, without further ado, DIXIE THE TINY DOG BY PETER HIMMELMAN IS INCREDIBLE.

Seriously, I know what you are thinking, "Dixie the Tiny Dog, that's stupid. It sounds stupid. It's probably just a stupid, ridiculous piece of stupid." Please don't be thinking that. It's awesome. It's has delightfully cheery and adorable fingerpicking guitar underneath it's quirky lyrics. My favorite part: "I'm thin and I'm proud and no one can make fun of me I can slip through the bars of a prison if I were ever incarcerated, but I don't know what I would do wrong. My body yields no evil inclination, I'm a pure weiner dog."

So check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment